Spark your interest with our many fabulous cookery courses. Panasonic Cooking Studio prepares to delight your senses and feed your mind with delicious feasts that your family will love. Come join us and discover great fun with food and friends.
RM 50 (Adults Workshop)
RM 65 (Family Workshop)
Panasonic Cooking Studio, The Cooking House 173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Time: 10am – 1pm
15 October 2017 Sunday (Adults)
• Hainanese Chicken Chop
• Hainanese Chicken Pie
• Hainanese Kaya Roll
Festival of Frights
22 October 2017 Sunday (Family)
• Mixed Berry Pie
• Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake
• Cherry Vanilla Smoothie
5 November 2017 Sunday (Family)
• Pizza Pinwheel
• Peanut Butter Honey Bees
• Banana Smoothie
18 November 2017 Saturday (Adults)
• Zucchini Tots
• Vegetable Tart Tatin
• Baklava Cheesecake Tarts
25 November 2017 Saturday (Adult)
• Taiwanese Taro Swirl Mooncake
• Pineapple Tart
• Original Cake
26 November 2017 Sunday (Family)
• Meatball Stuffed Mac & Cheese
• Berry Cream Cheese Filled Bagel Puff
• Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dessert
while stocks last. Seats are going fast. Call us to reserve your spot today.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is based on First-come-First serve basis.
- Registration is opened to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to the workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- The maximum number per class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.
For registration, please call 03-22023330 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is based on First-come-First-served basis. Limited seats available.