- Place bread flour, sugar, milk powder, salt into Panasonic bread maker pan then followed by water, egg and butter.
- Place bread pan into Panasonic bread maker.
- Place yeast into yeast dispenser.
- Select dough function (no. 9) and press start.
- Once done remove dough from pan and roll into rectangular shape.
- Spread strawberry jam onto dough, sprinkle pistachio and cranberries on top.
- Roll the dough likes a Swiss roll then seal the ends.
- Cut the dough into 11 equal pieces and arrange into a Christmas tree shape onto the baking tray.
- Proof for 20 minutes. Bake in Panasonic oven at 170°C for 20-25 minutes using top and bottom heat.
- Once done remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar before serve.
- 250 g bread flour
- 25 g milk powder
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 100 ml water
- 40 g butter
- 4 tbsp strawberry jam
- 70 g dried pistachio, chopped
- 70 g dried cranberries
- Icing sugar