Eggs with cream, butter and cheese baked in a ramekin
- Preheat the microwave oven. Touch CONVECTION, swipe the slider bar to select 180 ̊C, touch the Set key and touch START. Coat the inside of 2 ramekins with butter. Toast the white bread for 5 minutes.
- Using a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and spinach and sauté until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Place spinach and garlic around the bottom of the ramekin, making a well in the centre.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of heavy cream into the ramekin and top with 1⁄2 cup of cheese. Crack 2 eggs on top and season with salt and pepper. Place ramekins on the microwave tray and put into the preheated microwave oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 180°C and then grill for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave oven and serve with the toast.
Tips: You may substitute the spinach with other breakfast items such as turkey bacon or ham.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cloves Garlic
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream/Milk
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup
- 4 Eggs
- 2-4 slices White Bread, cut into strips