- 500 grams mango
- 160 millilitres coconut milk
- 15 grams gelatin
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tin fruit cocktail
- Vanilla ice cream
- Optional: gula melaka (palm sugar), melted
- Blend mango, coconut milk, sugar, water and salt in a blender until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a small pot over low heat and add in gelatin. Whisk until ingredients are well combined.
- Using a spatula, scrape mixture through a sieve.
- Spoon fruit cocktails into 6 ramekins to fill up approximately ¼ of the way, using a strainer and pour mango mixture over the fruit in the ramekins.
- Place ramekins into a refrigerator for 4-6 hours to set.
- Once chilled, serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Chef’s tip: Drizzle melted gula melaka over the pudding.