- Preheat oven to 170°C on Convection mode. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, beat together the egg yolk, whole egg, milk and cooking oil.
- Mix in sifted flour, green tea powder and salt.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg white and cream of tartar until foamy. Gradually add in sugar, continuously whisking until soft peaks form.
- Fold one-third of (B) into (A) and mix well, then fold them in the remaining until well combined.
- Pour batter into the lined tray and give the tray a good tap on the worktop to level out the surface.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cake is just set.
- To make the cream filling, beat the cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence until stiff peaks form.
- When cake is done, invert it over another pan lined with parchment paper. Peel off the baking paper and leave to cool.
- 75g egg yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 25g cooking Oil
- 45g milk
- 50g plain flour
- 8g matcha powder
- a pinch of salt
- 140g egg white
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 60g sugar
- 200ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 80g red bean, boiled until soft & soaked in sugar syrup
- strawberries and canned peaches