- Place all the ingredients for, except for yeast, into the bread pan.
- Put the bread pan into the main body and place instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser.
- Press Menu to select “10” (Pizza dough).
- Press Start.
- When the dough making cycle is completed, remove the dough and divide equally into 6 pieces.
- Round up each piece of dough, cover and leave to proof until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 200 Celsius. Dust work surface with flour.
- Roll out dough into round discs of about 5 – 6 mm thickness.
- Place discs onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 7 – 10 minutes until pita breads are done.
- 240 g High protein flour
- 60 g Wholemeal flour
- 4 g Salt
- 18 g Granulated Sugar
- 11⁄2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 172 ml Water
- 11⁄4 tsp Instant Dry yeast