Save the stress and make this special Pumpkin Tong Yuen this CNY with the Panasonic Slow Cooker. It is fast, easy and yummy!
- Cut pumpkin into smaller pieces then place into the slow cooker pot.
- Add in rock sugar, water and pandan leaves.
- Cook for 4 hours under “Auto” setting.
- Take out pandan leaves and blend the pumpkin mixture in a blender until smooth.
- In a small pot, boil water and cook tang yuan. Scoop up from the pot once it floats and place into serving bowls.
- Add in pumpkin mixture and serve hot or cold. Top with coconut milk according to your liking.
- 1.3 kg pumpkin
- 1 liter water
- 100 g rock sugar
- 2 pandan leaves
- 12 red bean or sesame tang yuan
- Optional = 50 ml coconut milk