1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces and boil for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Put the ingredients from step 1 and A into the blender, blend in SOUP mode, and add black pepper.
3. Add your favorite ingredients into the hotpot and flavor with black pepper.
- 50 g Chicken thigh
- To taste Black pepper
- – Ingredients (chicken, Vienna sausage, cabbage, potato, broccoli, carrot, etc.)
- 1/2 clove (5 g) Garlic
- 400 g Canned tomato
- 1/2 thumb- size piece (5 g) Ginger
- 2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce (or regular soy sauce)
- 2 tsp Mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 20 g Ketchup
- 500 ml Kombu (kelp) and bonito soup stock