- Preheat oven to 140°C on Steam-Convection mode.
- Combine the ingredients for the base and press onto the bottom of an 8-inch square cake tin with a removable base.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the egg gradually and beat until combined.
- Mix in the yuzu puree, followed by whipping cream. Pour mixture into the cake tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve chilled.
- 100g digestive biscuit, crushed
- 100g Marie biscuit, crushed
- 90g butter, melted
- 1.056kg cream cheese, softened
- 240g granulated sugar
- 104g egg
- 80g yuzu puree
- 340g whipping cream